At the pool this afternoon I was flipping through one of my favorite magazines, Better Homes and Gardens. In this June issue, I ran across this yummy southern drink called 'June Bug'. I figured if nothing else my family would enjoy the name, so I fixed us each a glass tonight. It turned out good enough to share the recipe.
Here is what you need for 4 servings:
3 cups giner ale
4 Tbsp. grenadine
4 Tbsp. orange juice
3 scoops orange sherbert
(for alcohol version add 1/2 cup white rum)
The boys had virgin drinks, the hubby and I had the rum in ours. It's good both ways. You just blend it all together and pour into ice-filled cocktail glasses. I suggest you give it a try!
Happiness and Gratitude
-
Sometimes it takes many years to learn important life lessons.
One of those has been learning that when one is grateful for all that has
been given, ...
20 hours ago


5 comments:
Mmmmmm, Amy. Sounds good, looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Sincerely, Susan
I just clipped that recipe too! Glad to know it is a good one! Cheers!!
Oh YUMMY! Sounds delicious! Thanks for the recipe!
Enjoy!
Cathy
Sounds wonderful. It hasn't got warm enough here to crave a cold drink, but I will save that for when it does. It sounds and looks wonderful.
Thanks.
Brooke
i'm gonna have to try this!
Post a Comment