Napa Valley in California is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I witnessed more beauty there on a recent trip then I have seen anywhere else in the States. It is stunning and I can't wait to visit again! My pictures from my little pocket camera do not do this place justice. If you live around this area, I am soooo envious!
The Dollhouse Is Ready for October and November
-
It's important to have hobbies that bring happiness and joy to the heart
and mind.
One of mine is decorating a very old dollhouse that was built by a man...
3 hours ago



6 comments:
Sure does look beautiful! Thanks for your sweet visit..do come again.
The place looks breathtaking!..Christine
Oh yes, Napa is stunning, we have lots and lots of wonderful places to visit in California! Welcome!
Yay for finally posting!! =) Your pics look fantastic! =)
What beautiful photos.
Thanks so much for leaving your sweet comments and for following! I am now happily following you, as well! I love going to Napa in September. It is truly a beautiful landscape. Thanks for sharing your images!!
Post a Comment