Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pizza on a Stick

I just adore Christy over at From Glitter to Gumdrops, when I need something fun to make I head straight to her blog. I saw her Pizza on a Stick a while back and I knew I'd give them a try when the right time arose. Well, I finally have a good occasion to share them so tonight I tried them out.

Check out her recipe and DON'T cook them on foil like I did. Foil and cheese are like glue and paper.













They make for a pretty good snack food. And they are very unique! Thanks for sharing Christy!

4 comments:

Christy said...

You pizza-on-a-stick look awesome!! Thanks for the shout out, the feeling is mutual! I love coming over and checking out what's going on in your world of Kansas-ness. :O)

A Wedding Story said...

MMM girl!!! I am going to make these pronto! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Diane said...

WOW, those looks wonderful. Such a unique way to offer pizza. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for visiting me over at Pittypat Paperie. Come again anytime.

Deanna said...

Looks fantastic,
d