I almost forgot about Gratitude Wednesday! Today I am thankful for all of the years that I did have with my sister, who passed away October 7th, 2008. I sure miss you sis!
Hi Amy...what a beautiful photo of the two of you! Six years ago yesterday I lost my Mom and I am sure you have wonderful memories to cherish of your sister like I do of my Mom! Enjoy your day!
Amy, So sorry about your sister. I have two sisters and I don't see them enough. Sometimes we don't cherish something or someone till they are gone. Thanks for the reminder. Have a lovely day, Brooke
MY Amy Im so sorry about your sister...I have 2 sisters too... and I am very thankful I get to see them almost every day... thank you for your post...hope you have a great weekend~almost forgot going to be your new follower(:
Oh Amy - I'm so sorry to learn you've lost a sister. And Bless your heart for being grateful for the years you did have with her. You guys look so cute together! What occasion was this? :) Karen
Whatever is true, Whatever is noble, Whatever is right, Whatever is pure, Whatever is lovely, Whatever is admirable- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy- think about such things. Philippians 4:8
I married my best friend April 26th, 2010 on the beach in Jamaica!
Our Husky
Followers
Search This Blog
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.
6 comments:
Dear Amy....I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved sister. May her spirit live in your own joy, laughter, and service to others. Sincerely, Susan
Hi Amy...what a beautiful photo of the two of you! Six years ago yesterday I lost my Mom and I am sure you have wonderful memories to cherish of your sister like I do of my Mom! Enjoy your day!
Amy,
So sorry about your sister. I have two sisters and I don't see them enough. Sometimes we don't cherish something or someone till they are gone. Thanks for the reminder.
Have a lovely day,
Brooke
MY Amy Im so sorry about your sister...I have 2 sisters too... and I am very thankful I get to see them almost every day... thank you for your post...hope you have a great weekend~almost forgot going to be your new follower(:
oh my so sorry I already follow you... I better get to bed its been a long day...
Oh Amy - I'm so sorry to learn you've lost a sister. And Bless your heart for being grateful for the years you did have with her. You guys look so cute together! What occasion was this?
:) Karen
Post a Comment