Sunday, September 12, 2010

Basement-Still coming along

A few weeks ago my hubby and one of his best buddies installed the basement kitchen cabinets. I snapped a photo because I wanted you to see the first thing to go into my new cabinets... their beers!










 
Then today my dad helped my hubby install the kitchen sink and garbage disposal! Yea!













It's so wonderful to have a great family that is always willing to lend a helping hand. And while the men were at work I had some quality time with my mom.


















Next on the list... finishing up the basement bathroom!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I've been thinking about you guys as we've been framing (night after night). Your cabinets turned out gorgeous! I love the color of your stain.

And OF COURSE the beer is the first thing in. Everyone knows that beer helps you get things level and plum. It's been helping our project look more level and plum anyway. :-)