Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Meal Planning

Here is our menu for this week!

  • Monday -- Chicken Nachos
  • Tuesday --Meatloaf w/ mashed potatoes
  • Wednesday -- Baked Salmon
  • Thursday -- Spaghetti w/ garlic bread 
  • Friday -- Bierocks
  • Saturday -- Another attempt at Butter Chicken w/ this yummy naan
  • Sunday -- Waffle and Bacon Brunch and "Seek and you shall find" for dinner (aka: left overs)
If you missed my post about the Asian home cooking class I hosted this week, check it out here.









7 comments:

Susan said...

Amy,you are so disciplined to sit down and do a menu. I'm impressed. I usually wait until Zero Hour and then start opening the freezer and cabinet doors. Ha! Love Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals program. She can scramble together a delicious meal so quickly. Like your menu! Susan

Colleen said...

Your week sounds SO yummy!!!

Christi said...

thanks for coming by today! the beach in jamica is where i want to be right now!!

your home asian cooking class looks like so much fun. and i like your name for left overs -- i'm totally copying you! =)

i've never heard of bierocks ... i'm off to read your post.

Molly Melnick said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. My husband looked at your menu and was like.."Hey..I love meatloaf. Can we have it sometime?" I just need know how to cook a meatloaf that I want to eat. Any good recipes?
Good books??? I just re-read The Pact by Jodi Picoult. It was a good read years ago and still does the trick. The 19th Wife was really good and an old Oprah pick She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb. Those are a few that pop into my head.
Lisa

Suz said...

Amy, greetings from Prague. We got here yesterday and are having a wonderful time. Your meal planning looks like such a good idea. Soon it will happen. Until then, you are my good example!
Hugs,
Suz
P.S. I am so impressed with your flowers!

Esme said...

I love Chef P. seasonings. It is an easy way to season a dish.

Esme said...

one of my Asian friends did a guest post for buttered chicken on my blog-I must confess mine was not as good.