Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hubby's salmon dinner



Our week's menu got switched around when the hubby offered to make dinner for me tonight. Salmon is one of the delicious things he bakes and tonight it was as delicious as always.

His secret ingredient...

If you like salmon and this is not in your spice cabinet, go buy some! You will not be disappointed. Salmon, butter and this seasoning is all you need for some wonderful baked salmon. If you have never baked salmon before you can follow the easy baking instructions on the back of the 'Magic Salmon Seasoning' bottle.

I am so grateful for a hubby that offers to make ME dinner for no reason whatsoever.

Linking to Wednesday Gratitude.

9 comments:

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

Love your blog !! I do have a wonderful book for you to read it is Edgar Sawtelle. Go to amazon and read the reviews first though just to make sure it's something you might enjoy. I am a new blogger and would love you to stop by and perhaps join if you like . Enjoyed my visit!!!

Susan said...

Hmmmm, sounds like yummy stuff, Amy. Wonder what the spices in it are. Susan

LivingSoAbundantly said...

My hubby LOVES salmon. Do you think they sell this at Target? Thanks!

Heidi said...

Now, that's a wonderful thing to be grateful for! I love a man who can cook!
Thanks for linking up, hope you have a great week.
xo
Heidi

Rettabug said...

You are sooooooo blessed to have a hubby that likes to cook!! I'm green with envy...that salmon looks wonderful!

I can't see the photo of the bottle of Magic Salmon Seasoning...I've been having trouble like that will several blogs, so I'm sure its something on my end. I thank you for telling us the name, as I will google it & then look for it at my store. I ♥ salmon!

I'm off to explore more of your pretty blog on this, my first but not last visit.

fondly,
Rett

Patty in Oz said...

Oh my...your salmon dinner looks sooo good. Yes, you are blessed to have a husband that cooks & cooks Good.

Your menu planning inspires me to do so too. Thank you!

Laura said...

That sounds and looks wonderful.
I will be looking for that spice.
Enjoyed visiting-

Laura
White Spray Paint

Kateyed said...

You have a gem of a husband, Amy! That looks like a delicious seasoning, too!

We are in Croatia now at our exchange student son's wedding. Having a blast! Jud and I went to Prague and then Kat joined us this Saturday. We are staying at a Best Western on the Adriatic. It is without a doubt the nicest Best Western I have seen!

Suz

Anonymous said...

A wonderful hubby and delicious dinner.
Truly things to be grateful for!
Have a great Wednesday!