Sunday, February 7, 2010

A fabulous Saint Valentine Tea!

Yesterday my mom hosted a fabulous Saint Valentine Tea at her house.

As I've mentioned before I have the most amazing mother.
She is in love with God (and my dad!), and she just lights up any room. Her house was decorated beautifully for the occasion and I thought I'd share some photos.
Above is the Valentine's card my mom made my dad, she obviously had some inspiration. Awww... to be in love after so many years.
GREAT friends!!
























The last photo is of my "baba" (grandmother) and I. Another amazing woman that has helped shaped me into the strong independent woman I am today.

2 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

Greetings from another Kansan! It looks like you all had a wonderful time at the tea party. Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for sharing the Valentine pics with us here in bloglandia.
http://creativeinkansas.blogspot.com

Cheeky Rose Boutique said...

Lovely pics! Visit me post OWOH anytime! Jan