Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Have you heard of the book, Listography?

I seem to, by nature, journal by lists. Does anyone else do that? My journals are full of random lists...things I want to accomplish this year.... life goals... places I'd like to visit... activities to do with the boys... books I'd like to read... songs I'd like to purchase... restaurants I'd like to eat at... items I'd like to save for... things and people I am thankful for... lists... lists... lists....

That's why I was excited to find this journal, Listography by Lisa Nola. Apparently she has an entire line of illustrated journals based on making lists. You can see them all at, http://listography.com/static/books/start.html


And I was even more delighted to find this blogger who has started a weekly inspiration for a journal list. http://sherripelletier.blogspot.com/  She encourages making a mini art journaling page and even has people post pictures on a flickr group called, '52 Lists for 2010 More mini art journalling' http://www.flickr.com/groups/1359120@n22/

I'm going to start following along and I'm going to start by catching up. Do you think I can get all of these lists done this week? *Your happy list 2010 *The things you'd save if your home was on fire *the countries you've visited *professions I would like to try *websites I visit most often (every day) * Top attractions in the city I live in (or close by).

Just what I needed, something I can do from my bed, as I am still feeling under the weather!

No comments: