Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

I started reading a new book today, that I think most everyone else has already read, Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.
So far it's great. It's simple to follow and very easy for me to relate to. Mainly because the 30 something year old main character just went through a divorce (done that), is trying to find her meaning in life (done that) and traveling to India, Italy, and Indonesia are all involved in doing so (okay, haven't done that, but I do love to travel and it sounds like a great idea to me!) I think this is going to be a great read and there is a movie beging released based on it in August. And Julia Roberts has the staring role. And even better yet, it's all based on a true story!

Reading and writing about it really makes me miss my old book club. I used to be encouraged by them to read books that I had no interest in reading, only to find out that I loved them. I really need to find a local book club!

Has anyone read a good book lately?

No comments: