Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sweet fiance!- Gift = Garage Mural

One of the gifts I made for my soon to be hubby, was a mural in the garage of a KU JAYHAWK!














Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!! I painted it yesterday and today. Today it was raining so I still need to do a second coat of blue. The wall it's on is pretty large so it's about 5 feet off the ground. The jayhawk is 5 feet tall by 4 1/2 feet wide. Pretty cool, if I might say so myself. Any time the garage door is open people will know that we are true KU fans! (You can see the light switch on the far left and the two garage door openers. That gives you an idea of the size of this thing.)

How is this for a cool balloon arrangment? I saw it in a catalog and had my balloon lady (who I work with) make me one for my fiance's birthday. The smaller (clown like) balloons are supposed to look like confetti! As usual, she did a great job. It looks way cooler in person.

No comments: