Friday, August 27, 2010

Time to get ORGANIZED

Because I don't have a single spot left for an icon on my computer desktop...
Because every time I reach into my purse for something, something else falls out...
Because I have so many stacks of paper around my office, it looks as though I'm about to have a bonfire...
Because my new family school year calendar, doesn't have a single thing written on it...
Because last week I forgot about my son's orthodontist appointment, opps...
Because I'm so much happier when things and people are where they are supposed to be...

I have decided to spend some time getting organized this weekend. Whatever you are doing this weekend please know it is WAY more exciting than what I am doing!

9 comments:

Deb said...

Good luck with that.

Susan said...

Oh, Amy, I can identify totally. There is a little room at the end of the hall that I've looked into for months. It's packed with boxes, baskets, files, cards, etc. Every day when I pass by, I think, "I've GOT to get in there and organize." But it hasn't happened yet. I know it will, though.

Take care and have a good, organizing weekend. You'll feel SO HAPPY when you are all organized. Susan

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

This is a great time to organize. I hope everything stays organized after all your work. Isn't that the hardest part? lol. Have a great weekend!
Bonnie :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I am in the organizing mode right now too and it seems like it will never end....

Debbie said...

Am I pathetic if I think that organizing IS exciting?

Please say no...

I have a whale of a mess here too. I have been so busy getting the daughter ready for college (moping about it too) that I have let this place become a disorganized disaster.

I can't give it the time that I WANT this weekend, but coincidently, that's my FIRST order of business come Monday morning.

Have a PRODUCTIVE day!

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

This is exactly what I should be doing this weekend. I love having things organized but it seems like they never stay that way! I sometimes feel like it's a lost cause.

Kateyed said...

Amy,
I know just how you feel. And to reverse the situation, there is nothing like being organized that makes me feel better. You will feel better on Monday!
Hugs,
Suz

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend to me!

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron