2011 is finally here!!! I say finally because I have been looking forward to 2011 for years. I really like the number one and I like '11' even better. I was extremely happy on 1-1-11 but can hardly wait for 11-11-11. I know it's silly to be so crazy about numbers but I am telling you now, this is going to be a amazing year!
My 2011 new year resolutions include:
- Spend as much time as possible with my sons.
- Be the best wife imaginable.
- Continue to organize- A place for everything and everything in it's place.
- Work out at LEAST three times a week and get fit again.
- Cook a new recipe once a week.
- Volunteer at least twice a month.
- Read at least one book a month.
- Do more blog writing.
- Send birthday cards in the mail to family and friends.
- Write a letter at least once a month to someone I care about.
- Buy some new spices and try experimenting with them.
- Plant lots of flower seeds in the spring.
- Work on backyard landscaping.
- Sew a quilt.
- Travel outside of the country with my family.