Friday, January 29, 2010

I want a crystal chandelier!

I want a crystal chandelier!

One like this (found at http://www.simplychandeliers.com/)...

Or this (Also found at www.simplychandeliers.com)....


















Or even this (from www.lampsplus.com/)...


















Okay, I may be just dreaming with that last one.  I told my soon to be husband, I want one and he asked me where I would put it. I told him I don't know, but I want one! Maybe it's the fact that I live with 3 human males and a male dog, and crystal chandeliers scream, "a woman lives here!". They are just so pretty, dainty, elegant and feminine.... Some day, I shall have one!

2 comments:

chandelier said...

I love the chandelier on the bottom that is so beautiful

chandelier cleaning said...

Arranging your home requires only an easy task. Just remember that the key here is to stick with the basics. No one’s really need to import all those Kenneth Cobonpue furniture sets like what Brangelina did just to show off a pretty home.